There are some days that you don’t have time to do your makeup, or you simply just don’t want to do it! On those days, I like to give my skin a little extra love since I’m not packing on the creams and powders. Here are my go-to products for “no makeup” makeup days!
- To make sure I’ve gotten all the left over makeup off my face, I use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water first thing in the morning.
- I then wash my face, typically with a more intense face wash – pictured here is a charcoal cleanser to deep clean the pores.
- After my face is clean, I use a mask – pictured here is the L’Oreal Pure Clay Eucalyptus mask. I absolutely love this mask – it pulls out dirt without being drying and it really refreshes.
- Next – moisturizer time! On goes the eye cream; I love Clinique pep-start. On no makeup days, I try to use a moisturizer with SPF – pictured here is the Garnier Skin Active Clearly Brighter moisturizer with SPF 15.
- Finally, I draw on some brows (L’Oreal Brow Stylist pencil and Queen of the Fill tinted brow gel) and throw on some mascara (Essence Lash Princess).
Thanks for reading, lovelies! XOXO