Hello beauties!! I was nominated by the fabulous Kelsey from Pretty Makeup Stuff for The Versatile Blogger Award! She’s so sweet, please go give her blog some love and a follow. ❤ Thank you for the nomination, Kelsey!!!
So – about the award. This award celebrates bloggers whose posts you are excited to read, who post with love on a variety of topics, and who just bring happiness to you when you see their posts.
- Thank the person that has nominated you & Include a link to their blog
- Share seven different facts about yourself
- Nominate at least 10 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
- One thing I really want to do is travel to Thailand and get to ride an elephant.
- I am so bad at keeping a schedule on paper. If it’s not on my calendar on my phone/computer, I won’t remember it. And yes I know this will be bad when my phone dies and my computer crashes.
- I’m HORRIBLE at remembering birthdays even though they’re my favorite thing to celebrate. If you’re not someone I talk to at least 5 out of the 7 days of the week, I probably have no idea when your birthday is – but please remind me and tell me because I love birthdays and want to remember, I swear!!!
- When I can’t decide what to watch, I almost always start rewatching Gossip Girl.
- I’m SO excited for the Gilmore Girls round 2. SO EXCITED.
- Both Jaclyn Hill and Manny MUA have favorited my tweets about them – All that I need now is KathleenLights and my Twitter life will be COMPLETE ❤ ❤ ❤
- I’m currently re-reading the Harry Potter series, and it’s the best decision I’ve made in a long time.
This time around I really want to give a shoutout to the girls who gave me a bit of support on my long distance relationship post. You may have only left a few words, but it meant so much and really gave me support and encouragement. That being said, the first three nominations go to them!
Thanks for reading, lovelies!! Happy blogging! XOXO.